Currently, we have raised $329,002.47 thanks to the generous support of the community!
Penobscot Pediatrics is not your typical pediatrician’s office. We are your community health center. Our doors are open to EVERYONE, regardless of health insurance status or ability to pay. Your child’s health is our mission, and as our patient, your child is at the center of everything we do.
In 2018, the more than 40 providers and staff of Penobscot Pediatrics cared for over 10,000 children from across the state of Maine, seeing 32,000 patient visits in a very small, 8,000 square foot building. We take a team-based approach to care. This means that our pediatric physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants collaborate as part of an integrated care team that includes psychotherapists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, social workers, pharmacists, speech therapists, medical assistants, patient service representatives, RN care managers and others, who wrap children and families in the preventive care and interventions they need, when they need it.
At PCHC Penobscot Pediatrics, we provide comprehensive, integrated pediatric primary care services for children ages 0 – 20, regardless of circumstance, to improve the health and well-being of our patients and the Maine communities we serve.
- General Outpatient Pediatrics – Early childhood development screenings, routine well-child visits, immunizations and vaccinations, nutrition education, and physicals for sports or school
- Walk-In Care – Open daily to ALL children and teens (ages 0-20), for immediate medical needs
- Mental Health Services – Psychotherapy, psychiatric assessments, psychological evaluations, and more
- Key Clinic – Comprehensive health visits for children who are in foster care in our community
- CHAMP Clinic – An outpatient clinic treating babies who are born substance exposed, giving mothers and their newborns needed support for the best possible start
Our Goal: $1 Million
PCHC’s Campaign For Kids: For Tomorrow, Today is a $1 million building capital campaign focused on our most precious assets – our children. Your investment in this campaign will help us purchase needed technology, updated exam room equipment, furniture, tools for enrichment, and the infrastructure to support our uniquely integrated model of care. It is our responsibility to ensure our communities’ children get the care they need, and their families are given the tools necessary to provide for a healthy future. This is our opportunity to change a child or family’s life, from this moment on, and for generations to follow.
Won’t you join us?